Clue: Went back and forth
We have 7 answers for the clue Went back and forth. See the results below.
- Waited for baby?
- Walked nervously
- Measured on foot
- Roughly measured (off)
- Acted the expectant father, perhaps
- Wore out the carpet, so to speak
- Measured off a distance, perhaps
- Strode back and forth
- Walked the floor
- Waited for a special delivery?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 23, 2019
- LA Times - December 16, 2017
- New York Times - April 06, 2013
- LA Times - May 17, 2011
- New York Times - August 20, 2006
- New York Times - April 29, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Went back and forth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!