Clue: Walked nervously
We have 1 answer for the clue Walked nervously. See the results below.
- Waited for baby?
- Went back and forth
- Measured on foot
- Roughly measured (off)
- Acted the expectant father, perhaps
- Wore out the carpet, so to speak
- Measured off a distance, perhaps
- Strode back and forth
- Walked the floor
- Waited for a special delivery?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 27, 2015
- USA Today - June 05, 2014
- Universal - April 02, 2014
- Netword - May 02, 2013
- Netword - December 09, 2012
- Netword - May 01, 2011
- LA Times - October 05, 2008
- Netword - September 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 22, 2007
- USA Today - January 27, 2006
- New York Sun - July 12, 2005
- New York Times - June 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Walked nervously that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!