Clue: Waited for baby?
We have 1 answer for the clue Waited for baby?. See the results below.
- Walked nervously
- Went back and forth
- Measured on foot
- Roughly measured (off)
- Acted the expectant father, perhaps
- Wore out the carpet, so to speak
- Measured off a distance, perhaps
- Strode back and forth
- Walked the floor
- Waited for a special delivery?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Waited for baby? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!