Clue: Saint of Ávila
We have 1 answer for the clue Saint of Ávila. See the results below.
- Mother who's missed
- Mother ___
- Mother of mercy
- Cherished name in Calcutta
- Mezzo Berganza
- 1942 Oscar winner Wright
- Weatherspoon of the W.N.B.A.
- Mother ___ (Nobel-winning nun)
- Saint canonized by Gregory XV
- Blessed Mother
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 16, 2012
- New York Times - September 14, 2011
- LA Times - August 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Saint of Ávila that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!