Clue: 'Salome' author
We have 1 answer for the clue 'Salome' author. See the results below.
- "I can resist everything except temptation" wit
- See 1-Across
- Dorian Gray's creator
- Oft-quoted Irishman
- "The Canterville Ghost" author
- Oscar who wrote "The Picture of Dorian Gray"
- He wrote "A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies"
- See 17-Across
- Writer Oscar
- See 24-Across
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 29, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 'Salome' author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!