Clue: Samuel with a code
We have 1 answer for the clue Samuel with a code. See the results below.
- Kind of alphabet
- Kind of signals
- Code name
- "Tru" Tony winner
- Inventor who inspired this puzzle
- Dotty inventor?
- Tony-winning actor of 1962 and 1990
- Lewis's mystery-solving partner
- Three dashes signify an O, in this code
- Telegraph pioneer
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 01, 2012
- New York Times - December 21, 2009
- New York Times - March 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Samuel with a code that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!