Clue: Sci-fi craft
We have 5 answers for the clue Sci-fi craft. See the results below.
- ET carriers
- E.T. vehicles
- Abduction sites, supposedly
- Saucers, maybe
- Eerie sightings
- Unaccounted-for radar blips
- Subjects of a U.S. Air Force cover-up?
- Abductors' craft, some say
- Roswell sightings
- ET's transports
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 14, 2017
- LA Times - September 16, 2016
- New York Times - May 04, 2016
- Universal - January 20, 2014
- Washington Post - December 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 15, 2012
- Universal - June 02, 2012
- Netword - September 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 16, 2010
- LA Times - September 12, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Sci-fi craft that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!