Clue: Setting for Steinbeck's "The Pearl"
We have 1 answer for the clue Setting for Steinbeck's "The Pearl". See the results below.
- Two-mile-high capital
- Capital of Bolivia
- World's highest capital
- Capital situated more than two miles above sea level
- Capital at 12,000 feet
- Capital 12,000 feet above sea level
- Bolivia's administrative capital
- Highest world capital
- Bolivian capital
- The highest world capital
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 27, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Setting for Steinbeck's "The Pearl" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!