Clue: Sheikdom of song
We have 1 answer for the clue Sheikdom of song. See the results below.
- "The Sheik of ___" (1920's song)
- Sheik's land, in song
- Exotic land, in verse
- Exotic locale in old literature and song
- Sheik's home
- Short story in James Joyce's "Dubliners"
- Land of sand, in song
- Mack Sennett's "The Shriek of __"
- Mideast region, poetically
- Sheik's domain of song
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 24, 2014
- USA Today - December 17, 2012
- LA Times - October 01, 2010
- LA Times - March 01, 2009
- LA Times - September 27, 2005
- Washington Post - March 26, 2005
- New York Times - January 20, 2004
- USA Today - July 28, 2003
- New York Times - February 06, 2003
- Washington Post - November 11, 2002
- New York Times - January 22, 2002
- New York Times - June 18, 2000
- New York Times - November 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sheikdom of song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!