Clue: "The Sheik of ___" (1920's song)
We have 2 answers for the clue "The Sheik of ___" (1920's song). See the results below.
- Sheikdom of song
- Sheik's land, in song
- Exotic land, in verse
- Exotic locale in old literature and song
- Sheik's home
- Short story in James Joyce's "Dubliners"
- Land of sand, in song
- Mack Sennett's "The Shriek of __"
- Mideast region, poetically
- Sheik's domain of song
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 13, 2012
- New York Times - June 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "The Sheik of ___" (1920's song) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!