Clue: Show disdain
We have 5 answers for the clue Show disdain. See the results below.
- Show disdain for
- Refuse to recognize
- "Teach not thy lip such ___, for it was made for kissing": Shak.
- Heap ___ upon
- What a 93-Across expresses
- "Teach not thy lip such ___": "Richard III"
- Dismiss as unworthy
- Show contempt toward
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 10, 2011
- Washington Post - September 13, 2010
- LA Times - December 14, 2006
- Netword - September 08, 2006
- Netword - March 01, 2006
- Netword - October 23, 2005
- Washington Post - May 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Show disdain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!