Clue: Shower bar
We have 2 answers for the clue Shower bar. See the results below.
- Bar stuff
- Halloween prankster's supply
- Bribe money, in slang
- Ivory, e.g.
- Controversial 70's-80's sitcom
- Afternoon fare
- It's sold in bars
- "General Hospital," e.g.
- Bubble source
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 19, 2016
- Netword - March 18, 2010
- Netword - August 31, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Shower bar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!