Clue: Singer Cleo or Frankie
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Cleo or Frankie. See the results below.
- Frankie or Cleo
- Cleo of jazz
- Frankie who sang "Moonlight Gambler"
- "Rawhide" singer
- Cleo or Frankie
- 66-Down singer Frankie
- 66-Down singer
- "I Believe" singer
- Singer Cleo
- "Moonlight Gambler" singer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 09, 2008
- New York Times - August 06, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Singer Cleo or Frankie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!