Clue: Sioux speaker
We have 2 answers for the clue Sioux speaker. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Plains dweller
- Western native
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 17, 2007
- USA Today - July 06, 2006
- New York Times - April 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sioux speaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!