Clue: Sitcom waitress
We have 1 answer for the clue Sitcom waitress. See the results below.
- Early 80's sitcom
- ___-Jo (1988 Olympics name)
- ___ Hyman award for female athletes
- 70's-80's TV character who said "Kiss my grits"
- Andy Capp's wife
- Waitress at Mel's
- "Alice" waitress
- "Alice" spin-off
- Mel's Diner waitress
- Mrs. Andy Capp
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 17, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - April 12, 2015
- New York Times - November 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 23, 2011
- New York Times - December 13, 2009
- LA Times - October 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sitcom waitress that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!