Clue: Slugging Sammy
We have 1 answer for the clue Slugging Sammy. See the results below.
- 1998 N.L. M.V.P.
- Slugger Sammy
- The Cubs' "Slammin' Sammy"
- Slammin' Sammy
- Chicago diamond cutter?
- Cubs slugger Sammy
- One of Maris's overtakers
- 1998 baseball M.V.P.
- McGwire's onetime home-run rival
- Cub with a club
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 17, 2004
- Washington Post - March 31, 2004
- New York Times - September 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Slugging Sammy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!