Clue: Some blinking lights, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Some blinking lights, for short. See the results below.
- ET carriers
- E.T. vehicles
- Abduction sites, supposedly
- Saucers, maybe
- Eerie sightings
- Unaccounted-for radar blips
- Subjects of a U.S. Air Force cover-up?
- Abductors' craft, some say
- Roswell sightings
- ET's transports
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Some blinking lights, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!