Clue: Tacoma-born crooner
We have 1 answer for the clue Tacoma-born crooner. See the results below.
- "5,000 Nights at the Opera" author
- Met manager, 1950-72
- Cherry type
- ___ cherry
- Cherry variety
- Rudolf who once headed the Met
- "Ba-da-___, ba-da-boom"
- Crosby, who sang "Little Drummer Boy" with David Bowie
- "Road" picture partner for Bob
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 05, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Tacoma-born crooner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!