Clue: Tale of Troy
We have 2 answers for the clue Tale of Troy. See the results below.
- It's a long story
- Troy story
- It starts "Sing, goddess, the wrath of Peleus' son..."
- War story, Greek-style
- Trojan War epic
- Story of a siege
- Story of Achilles
- It ends with Hector's funeral
- War story
- Tale of the Trojan War
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 2016
- USA Today - March 15, 2016
- Washington Post - November 15, 2010
- New York Times - December 01, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - January 28, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - October 22, 2006
- Netword - August 06, 2006
- Washington Post - April 21, 2004
- New York Times - January 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Tale of Troy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!