Clue: "The Great Movies" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Great Movies" author. See the results below.
- Man who's all thumbs?
- "Video Companion" author
- 1975 Pulitzer-winning critic
- First president of the German republic, 1919
- Critic Roger
- Thumbs up/thumbs down critic
- Siskel's partner
- Hindenburg's predecessor
- 1975 Pulitzer winner for criticism
- "I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie" author
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 23, 2012
- New York Times - February 20, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "The Great Movies" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!