Clue: "The sweetest gift of heaven": Virgil
We have 1 answer for the clue "The sweetest gift of heaven": Virgil. See the results below.
- It was azure-lidded, to Keats
- Sore labour's bath, to Shakespeare
- Catch some Z's
- Result of counting sheep
- Visit the land of Nod
- Kind of cycle
- Chronotherapy aids it
- Hypnotist's word
- What a new parent craves
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 2004
- New York Times - April 05, 2002
- New York Times - January 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "The sweetest gift of heaven": Virgil that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!