Clue: Three-time Best Director in the 1930s
We have 1 answer for the clue Three-time Best Director in the 1930s. See the results below.
- His last work was "Pocketful of Miracles," 1961
- Three-time Oscar-winning director
- "It's a Wonderful Life" director Frank
- Film maker Frank
- His last film was "Pocketful of Miracles"
- 1930's director with three Oscars
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" director
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" director, 1944
- Director who won his first 56-Down in 1934
- Frank who directed "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 01, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Three-time Best Director in the 1930s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!