Clue: Tommie who had 999 career hits
We have 1 answer for the clue Tommie who had 999 career hits. See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - September 19, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Tommie who had 999 career hits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!