Clue: Track star Jesse
We have 1 answer for the clue Track star Jesse. See the results below.
- "Hee Haw" co-host, 1969-86
- 1936 Olympics hero
- 1936 track gold medalist
- 1936 Olympics star Jesse
- Buck of note
- 1936 Olympian Jesse
- Runner who was called "The Buckeye Bullet"
- Quadruple gold medalist, 1936
- Jesse known as the "Buckeye Bullet"
- Singer of the #1 country hit "Tall Dark Stranger"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 20, 2011
- Netword - July 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Track star Jesse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!