Clue: Triple Crown winner of 1934
We have 1 answer for the clue Triple Crown winner of 1934. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- FIRST BASEMAN
- Ripken Jr. surpassed him
- Baseball hero called "Gibraltar in cleats"
- Lou, who slugged 23 grand slams
- Player with the first retired number in baseball
- He played 2,130 consecutive games
- Member of Murderers' Row
- Baseball's all-time leader in grand slams
- Subject of "The Pride of the Yankees"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 25, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Triple Crown winner of 1934 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!