Clue: Trojan War story
We have 1 answer for the clue Trojan War story. See the results below.
- It's a long story
- Troy story
- It starts "Sing, goddess, the wrath of Peleus' son..."
- War story, Greek-style
- Trojan War epic
- Story of a siege
- Story of Achilles
- It ends with Hector's funeral
- War story
- Tale of the Trojan War
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 03, 2018
- Washington Post - March 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 11, 2010
- Washington Post - March 02, 2009
- Netword - February 06, 2007
- LA Times - January 16, 2007
- LA Times - January 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Trojan War story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!