We have 2 answers for the clue Truism. See the results below.
- If A = B and B = C, then A = C, e.g.
- Words to live by
- It goes without saying
- Accepted rule
- It's a given
- "Crime does not pay," e.g.
- Self-evident truth
- Basic assumption
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 28, 2016
- Netword - April 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 09, 2014
- Washington Post - December 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 15, 2012
- Netword - March 27, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 03, 2011
- New York Times - April 13, 2011
- USA Today - May 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 06, 2009
- New York Sun - March 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 22, 2006
- USA Today - September 21, 2004
- USA Today - October 13, 2003
- Washington Post - March 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Truism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!