Clue: Two-mile-high city
We have 1 answer for the clue Two-mile-high city. See the results below.
- Two-mile-high capital
- Capital of Bolivia
- World's highest capital
- Capital situated more than two miles above sea level
- Capital at 12,000 feet
- Capital 12,000 feet above sea level
- Bolivia's administrative capital
- Highest world capital
- Bolivian capital
- The highest world capital
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 30, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Two-mile-high city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!