Clue: Ukr., e.g., once
We have 1 answer for the clue Ukr., e.g., once. See the results below.
- Georgia, once: Abbr.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- Bygone geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 02, 2018
- New York Times - March 07, 2017
- New York Times - July 14, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - August 26, 2011
- New York Times - December 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ukr., e.g., once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!