Clue: Ukr., once
We have 1 answer for the clue Ukr., once. See the results below.
- Georgia, once: Abbr.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- Bygone geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 18, 2014
- LA Times - March 08, 2013
- LA Times - August 04, 2010
- LA Times - August 06, 2009
- Netword - May 25, 2008
- New York Times - July 19, 2007
- USA Today - May 10, 2007
- Washington Post - April 25, 2005
- New York Times - January 19, 2004
- New York Times - February 04, 2003
- Washington Post - July 31, 2001
- New York Times - October 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Ukr., once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!