Clue: Universally accepted principle
We have 1 answer for the clue Universally accepted principle. See the results below.
- If A = B and B = C, then A = C, e.g.
- Words to live by
- It goes without saying
- Accepted rule
- It's a given
- "Crime does not pay," e.g.
- Self-evident truth
- Basic assumption
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 28, 2015
- USA Today - July 19, 2011
- USA Today - April 14, 2009
- New York Sun - November 28, 2006
- Washington Post - May 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Universally accepted principle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!