Clue: US territory from 1861-89
We have 1 answer for the clue US territory from 1861-89. See the results below.
- Sitting Bull, e.g.
- Noted Big Apple residence, with "the"
- 1945 John Wayne western
- End of two state names
- Some Plains Indians
- Follower of North or South
- Part of two state names
- Word seen twice on a U.S. map
- Territory that became two states
- Actress Fanning
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue US territory from 1861-89 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!