Clue: Waitress at Mel's Diner
We have 2 answers for the clue Waitress at Mel's Diner. See the results below.
- Early 80's sitcom
- ___-Jo (1988 Olympics name)
- ___ Hyman award for female athletes
- 70's-80's TV character who said "Kiss my grits"
- Andy Capp's wife
- Waitress at Mel's
- "Alice" waitress
- "Alice" spin-off
- Mel's Diner waitress
- Mrs. Andy Capp
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 29, 2012
- New York Times - July 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 11, 2010
- Washington Post - March 25, 2002
- New York Times - February 20, 2002
- Washington Post - January 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Waitress at Mel's Diner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!