Clue: What passes may lead to, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue What passes may lead to, briefly. See the results below.
- They're made by FB's and HB's
- N.F.L. scores
- Kingdome scores, for short
- Fall sports stats
- They precede kicks, for short
- 6-pt. scores
- Stats accompanying F.G.'s
- They might end in spikes: Abbr.
- Slo-mo replay subjects, often
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue What passes may lead to, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!