Clue: Wheel of Fortune, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Wheel of Fortune, e.g.. See the results below.
- Gypsy's deck
- Fortuneteller's tool
- It holds the sun and the moon
- Place to see a hanged man, e.g.
- Kind of deck
- Picture card?
- Diviner's deck
- With 29-Down, source of this puzzle's theme
- Ouija alternative
- Picture card
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 2015
- New York Times - February 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Wheel of Fortune, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!