Clue: Where Mosul is
We have 1 answer for the clue Where Mosul is. See the results below.
- Mideast hot spot
- Gulf war foe
- Babylon's land
- Kirkuk's country
- Faisal I's land
- Land of the Tigris and Euphrates
- Amara’s nation
- Sumer, nowadays
- Subject of U.N. sanctions
- Modern site of ancient Nineveh
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 2007
- New York Times - March 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Where Mosul is that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!