Clue: With 39-Across, signer of the 23-/51-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue With 39-Across, signer of the 23-/51-Across. See the results below.
- Jefferson's 1860's opposite
- Quebec's Plains of ___
- Uncle of Lot
- Isaac's father
- Plains of __ (Canadian field at which Wolfe defeated Montcalm)
- Patriarch of Judaism
- First name associated with fivers
- Father of Isaac
- Name that means "father of many"
- Ishmael's father
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2013
Found an answer for the clue With 39-Across, signer of the 23-/51-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!