Clue: "Witness" sect
We have 1 answer for the clue "Witness" sect. See the results below.
- Plain People
- Some of the Pennsylvania Dutch
- Some Pennsylvania Dutch
- Plain-living sect
- Modern-day horse-and-buggy travelers
- Simple folk
- Group in Lancaster County, Pa.
- Mennonite group
- Plain folk
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 25, 2013
- LA Times - November 26, 2009
Found an answer for the clue "Witness" sect that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!