Clue: World Series card game
We have 1 answer for the clue World Series card game. See the results below.
- Fireplace rod
- Whence the phrase "pass the buck"
- Game with straights and flushes
- Draw game?
- Game played with a straight...or a straight face
- Bluffer's game
- Hearth tool
- Card game that's a hint to today's theme
- Source of 32-Down
- Tool next to a shovel, maybe
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 05, 2018
Found an answer for the clue World Series card game that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!