Clue: World Series game
We have 4 answers for the clue World Series game. See the results below.
- Fireplace rod
- Whence the phrase "pass the buck"
- Game with straights and flushes
- Draw game?
- Game played with a straight...or a straight face
- Bluffer's game
- Hearth tool
- Card game that's a hint to today's theme
- Source of 32-Down
- Tool next to a shovel, maybe
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 01, 2018
- Netword - July 18, 2013
- LA Times - November 14, 2012
- Netword - August 23, 2008
- New York Sun - May 30, 2008
- New York Times - December 10, 2006
- LA Times - November 25, 2006
Found an answer for the clue World Series game that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!