Clue: Year of Ronsard's "Odes"
We have 1 answer for the clue Year of Ronsard's "Odes". See the results below.
- Year in the reign of Edward VI
- Start of Julius III's papacy
- Year Helsinki was founded
- Year in the reign of Ivan the Terrible
- Roman 1,550
- Midcentury year
- CCCX x V
- 1550, in old Rome
- Year Nostradamus's first almanac was written
- 16th-century date
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Year of Ronsard's "Odes" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!