Clue: You may have to stand for it
We have 1 answer for the clue You may have to stand for it. See the results below.
- "God Save the Queen," e.g.
- "La Marseillaise," e.g.
- Part of a pregame ceremony
- Pregame fixture
- "O Canada," e.g.
- Country music?
- Something to stand for
- Pregame ritual
- It's often played before playing
- It's often played before the first play
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue You may have to stand for it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!