Clue: Disparagement of something unattainable
We have 1 answer for the clue Disparagement of something unattainable. See the results below.
- Start of a quip
- Fruit dish that's not available ... though no one wanted it anyway?
- Ungraciousness in defeat
- Sore loser's reaction, maybe
- Disdain of the unattainable
- Disdain, of a kind
- Poor sportsmanship
- Reaction of a sore loser
- Face-saving disdain of something unattainable
- Fox's conclusion, in an Aesop fable
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2007
- Washington Post - August 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Disparagement of something unattainable that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!