Clue: Face-saving disdain of something unattainable
We have 1 answer for the clue Face-saving disdain of something unattainable. See the results below.
- Start of a quip
- Fruit dish that's not available ... though no one wanted it anyway?
- Ungraciousness in defeat
- Sore loser's reaction, maybe
- Disparagement of something unattainable
- Disdain of the unattainable
- Disdain, of a kind
- Poor sportsmanship
- Reaction of a sore loser
- Fox's conclusion, in an Aesop fable
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - July 07, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Face-saving disdain of something unattainable that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!