Clue: Sore loser's reaction, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Sore loser's reaction, maybe. See the results below.
- Start of a quip
- Fruit dish that's not available ... though no one wanted it anyway?
- Ungraciousness in defeat
- Disparagement of something unattainable
- Disdain of the unattainable
- Disdain, of a kind
- Poor sportsmanship
- Reaction of a sore loser
- Face-saving disdain of something unattainable
- Fox's conclusion, in an Aesop fable
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 22, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sore loser's reaction, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!