Clue: Ungraciousness in defeat
We have 1 answer for the clue Ungraciousness in defeat. See the results below.
- Start of a quip
- Fruit dish that's not available ... though no one wanted it anyway?
- Sore loser's reaction, maybe
- Disparagement of something unattainable
- Disdain of the unattainable
- Disdain, of a kind
- Poor sportsmanship
- Reaction of a sore loser
- Face-saving disdain of something unattainable
- Fox's conclusion, in an Aesop fable
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 16, 2011
- New York Times - February 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Ungraciousness in defeat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!