Clue: Yiddish word meaning "little town"
We have 1 answer for the clue Yiddish word meaning "little town". See the results below.
- Village in Isaac Bashevis Singer stories
- "Fiddler on the Roof" setting
- Jewish village
- Setting for many Sholem Aleichem stories
- Any small Jewish village of yore
- Small Jewish town
- Former Jewish community
- Jewish village of Eastern Europe, formerly
- Former Jewish village in Eastern Europe
- Yiddish for "small town"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 30, 2020
Found an answer for the clue Yiddish word meaning "little town" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!