Clue: 12-time baseball All-Star, 1976-88
We have 1 answer for the clue 12-time baseball All-Star, 1976-88. See the results below.
- Royals great George
- A.L. batting champ in three different decades
- 1980 A.L. M.V.P.
- Three-time A.L. batting champ
- Quarterback Favre
- Hall-of-Famer with 3,154 hits
- Jake's love in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Football great Favre
- Lady in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer George
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 12-time baseball All-Star, 1976-88 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!