Clue: Baseball Hall-of-Famer George
We have 2 answers for the clue Baseball Hall-of-Famer George. See the results below.
- 12-time baseball All-Star, 1976-88
- Royals great George
- A.L. batting champ in three different decades
- 1980 A.L. M.V.P.
- Three-time A.L. batting champ
- Quarterback Favre
- Hall-of-Famer with 3,154 hits
- Jake's love in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Football great Favre
- Lady in "The Sun Also Rises"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2015
- Universal - February 06, 2013
- Universal - July 11, 2009
- New York Times - April 26, 2009
- Washington Post - February 19, 2006
- New York Times - July 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Baseball Hall-of-Famer George that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!