Clue: Quarterback Favre
We have 1 answer for the clue Quarterback Favre. See the results below.
- 12-time baseball All-Star, 1976-88
- Royals great George
- A.L. batting champ in three different decades
- 1980 A.L. M.V.P.
- Three-time A.L. batting champ
- Hall-of-Famer with 3,154 hits
- Jake's love in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Football great Favre
- Lady in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer George
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 15, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 12, 2013
- LA Times - June 14, 2012
- Universal - October 13, 2010
- Universal - March 19, 2007
- USA Today - July 05, 2006
- Washington Post - June 22, 2006
- Washington Post - May 07, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 02, 2005
- Washington Post - December 18, 2002
- Washington Post - March 26, 2001
- New York Times - February 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Quarterback Favre that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!